Wednesday, November 6, 2013

CURE Natural Aqua Gel


There are some new stuff that I've researched and heard about many good comments that made me really wanna to try them out desperately. My skin condition is being unstable and I started to see scars and acne marks on my face which I don't really have it last time. It depressed me so much, that I've been switching skin care products to see which products does it job to improve my acne problem. Through the Youtube Gurus, I've noticed this product that mentioned earliest by Bubzbeauty -- the "Cure Natural Aqua Gel".

Skin type: combination-oily on T-zone,normal on cheeks n forehead. 
Problem(s): I don't hv big problems with my cheeks, everything is normal. But I do often have pea-size, red-ish pimples on the nose area, and started to infect my chin area as well. Some of these pimples will not heal even after 1 week. Even after they healed, it leaves marks on the spots. UGLY shit. 
Products: So far, there isn't anything that really helps me to fade the spot. :( I'm still waiting for miracle products to come to me.....*prayhard*

Cure Natural Aqua Gel 250ml

Little intro: 
  • Best selling exfoliator in Japan
  • Free from preservatives, fragrance, artificial coloring or alcohol
  • Contains 90% revitalized hydrogen water
  • Contains natural plant extracts from aloe vera, gingko, and rosemary
  • Must-have basic skin-care product to prevent enlarged pores, blackheads, pimples, blemishes and dull skin tone.

I got mine from Japan when my friend traveled there. It's about RM85 after conversion. And, I also found out that SASA Malaysia do starts to sell this products in Rm115/bottle, and 2 bottles for Rm195 which is still expensive. I think it can be found in ebay/amazon, hopefully with more prices range that you can compare with. 

How to use:

This is the amount that I need. For me, It's a gentle, water-based exfoliate gel, No oil and fragrance-free. Remember to apply the gel on a dry face, wet face is not going to come out with any residue. This is not a scrub, it exfoliate your dead skin through the rubbing circular motion. The impurities/residues can be clean easily by rinsing through water. I do not feel oily or unclean at all. After exfoliate my skin, I go on with my cleanser, toner and moisturizer to keep the moisture inside the skin.




Result: 
✔  I do feel my skin is smoother, cleaner and have kinda baby-skin-texture *lol* most importantly it does not leave my skin feeling tight and dry.  It's a gentle, light texture gel exfoliator, hence I'm not afraid to use this on a daily-basis. But currently I'm using it for 2-3 times per week, especially after my make-up removal. It's a good step to make sure any make up products on the face is remove thoroughly.  It does control some of my blemishes where the number/
frequency of my pop-up pimples had been reduced by little. (better than nothing)

✖  I still didn't see any positive changes on the marks yet, it still barely recovered. *stillhopingformiracle*

Rate: 

Here you are, there is another small little tool that I wanted to share. It is the Cleansing brush pad.

well, well, well, this is a cheaper alternative for cleansing machine like Clarisonic Mia (which I actually wanna get one, but no $$, so forget it) I got mine from ebay as well for $0.99, free postage somemore. Yeaaaah, I know i know, EBAYisMYBFF =)

Basically how it's work:
I apply cleanser evenly on my face, and use this to run in circular motion around the face to help clean the areas that sometimes can't be cleaned by using fingers. It has two surface: one with the lilttle bumps on top that helps clean the pores, and I supposed it does help to exfoliate the skin too. The other end with a little whale-fountain shape (you know what i mean? XD) its for you to hold your fingers on it.
It's water-droplet shape actually do a little tricks too: the narrower end is use to reach the smaller area like around the nose edges (as demo below).
✔ I think its a good "scrubby" exfoliator with normal cleanser. cheap. durable. no problem with cleaning this tool.

✖ I wouldn't recommend it for daily use as it's too harsh for the skin, and we shall be careful when we over-exfoliate our fragile skin. It does nothing to reduce acne marks so far. :( sad

It's just a sharing of what I found out from the Youtube, Ebay, not recommendation. Hence, no rating. 





No comments: