Saturday, September 13, 2014

#20FACTSABOUTME

Tagged by Wanteng in instagram. However my caption was too long for insta, hence I'll keep the original version here. and amended shorter version there.


1. I don't feel like doing this tag in the first place because I don't want anyone to know more about me. But as a gratitude to my fren who still rmb me, I have to fulfill this.
2. I've changed alot since I came to UK. I can't bare with wet toilet anymore (msia) because toilets in UK are always dry as they dont have floor trap. I used tissue instead of water to clean my butt after poo poo for the same reason. and i cannot stand toilets without tissues provided.
3. I used to dislike bath tub because it collects dirt when it's unused. But staying in UK with only bath tub provided, I kinda enjoy having bubble bath in the tub ( it has to be a super white and clean tub), and I hope to have a nice tub in my future bathroom.
4. I like singing and I remember melody and lyrics very well. (I think)
5. I've improved my cooking skills (even cy said yummy) *proud*
6. I like dessert no matter how full I am, I can't say no to dessert.
7. I have poor time management and punctuality. That's a poor habit I have to change.
8. I anti and avoid getting close to sarcastic and double sided person.
9.  I'm a self-learner in badminton, basketball and swimming. I have become more patient and less temper in playing badminton where I enjoy the game more than the victory. I like to play with guys in badminton because they have the strength to smash, to challenge myself to be stronger.
10. I used to learn erhu and violin but I stopped halfway and regretted for it.I hope to pick them up in future as personal cultivation.
11. I personally think that I have good driving skill (lol). I prefer manual cars, large size and four-wheel drive, eg Hummer, X6, Nissan Frontier (fav) because they are tall enough to escape flooding, safer and tougher on the road.
12. I like to observe people and relate stuffs (trying to be Sherlock homes detective minded).I love seeing how people running business and serve people (for eg: in the restaurant).
13. Architecture gives me new perception and knowledge to see things around the world, but I think I am more to a literature person especially in chinese writing. So I guess I choose the wrong course to be future career.
14. Throughout the years, I'm getting more introvert, low self-esteem and less talkative. I felt detached easily in big group conversation. I am more to a listener and fed up talking when I see people don't actually interested to listen.
15. I am having friendship crisis and made me felt that friendship is the last thing I can't live without.
16. I like meeting new people with new stories coming in and stay close for a little while, but not all the while because at the moment I felt friendship hard to stay fresh all the time and faded easily. also,  I blends well in boy gang rather than girl gang.
17. I salute to my grandma, my mom and my sister (basically women in my house) as they are so strong to hold the family in piece, hardworking, never complain, kind-hearted. (super role-models)
18. I will have a mind-fighting when I'm in a situation where I should help or not (something like pick up bottle, help elderly on the street). I hate myself when I'm doing nothing to it.
19. I'm trying to be a good person. A person who can contribute, helpful, thoughtful, grateful, not calculative, not selfish, not bullshit. Someone with wisdom and respectful. I think I will be something in the future.
20. my current boyfriend is the one who knows everything on me better than anyone. I think I found the one. We had the worst fight, we had the best companion. Hopefully we can make it to the end.

No comments: