Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Hidden Meaning*

come to think about it,the alphabet `F' does means alot and plays a role in our life.

Family -they are God's gift to you,are you are to them

Friends - they are just like clouds and rainbows enclosing you.

Fate - whoever bonded with us are by fate =)

Food - need i say more?without it, its meaningless to live on LOL.

Fashion - life'd be colourful with diff varieties of fahshion isn't it true?

Faith - we need this to walk through our journey of life

Freedom - we do need freedom to have a site to breathe on from hectic life

Fortune - waa it seriously played a role man!esp in searching for mr right/ms right =D

Flirt - =D do that once in a while,its healthy for you.balance up your life *crap*-this word remind me of a person.@@

Future - i guess this is the most important one.its in your grasp of hands..its unpredictable!

the most special 1...

FP - need this at times to kill time xD.so yeah,life wouldn't be completed without it.

and my close friend remind me of herself...

Fiona - my loveable chingu...and so called my youngest sis in the gang....manja girl....she und me...


thx for reminding me this all the time...whenever i am alone,u r the one who gave me the greatest support.

u told me..

T-ttp
I-is
R-reactivating your
E-endurance
D-dude!


t-i-r-e-d with a big SMILE =)

FRENS,
bear it in mind ...
in whatever u do.
in wherever u go.
in whenever u are.

have you ever thought you're all alone?
well imagine it's raining, you don't have the umbrella.u're sad,unhappy.
so close your eyes.and think who can help you!
orh! you hear a soft voice..see a smile..
THE real friend can read each other's mind even though they are away from each other..



No comments: